Schedule a consultation
from renowned specialist,
Dr. David Scharf
- Discuss your particular situation and find out if dental implants are right for you.
- Dr. Scharf will answer all of your questions about dental implants.
- Get a clear understanding of the entire process and what you can expect.
Why Choose Long
Dr. David Scharf?
There are many reasons to choose Dr. Scharf!
- A Board Certified Periodontist (Only 1 in 3 periodontists achieve this).
- Serves as a Volunteer Firefighter and EMT in his community.
- Respected speaker, teacher, and researcher
- Developed Dental Implant techniques now used by thousands of specialists worldwide.
- A kind and compassionate dental care provider who takes the time to listen to his patients.
Dr. Scharf’s book about Dental Implants is available on amazon.com
Dr. David Scharf is a highly trained, skilled, and experienced periodontist who has been recognized with many awards for his outstanding work and contributions to the specialty of Periodontics. Dr. Scharf is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and is board-certified in Periodontics and Dental Implants. This certification is only awarded after rigorous examination of both theory and practical skills. He is also a fellow of the Academy of Osseointegration. Dr. Scharf keeps up-to-date with the latest advances in Periodontics and Dental Implants, and he has been recognized by the New York State Dental Society for having completed over 3,000 hours of continuing education. Dr. Scharf lectures nationally and internationally. As a clinical assistant professor at New York University, he trained hundreds of specialists in Dental Implants and Periodontics. He has been on the board of directors of the North American Society of Periodontists since 2004. Dr. Scharf has been voted “Best Dentist of Long Island” for seven years by readers of the Long Island Press.
Schedule a dental implant consultation
Dr. David R. Scharf,
Periodontics & Dental Implants
98 East Main Street
Babylon, NY 11702
Saving teeth since 1991