Online New Patient Forms
Fill Out These New Patient Forms
Dr. Scharf believes in making trips to his office as convenient as possible. We understand that most of our patients have busy schedules, which is one reason all of our new patient forms are available online.
Tips For Filling Out New Patient Forms
We want your paperwork to be as complete as possible. Check out these easy tips for improving your new patient forms.
Take Your Time:
- Read the entire form before filling it out.
- Use dedicated sections for specific information.
- Complete the second page of the paperwork.
- Focus on legible writing for accurate recording.
- Use a blue or black pen, as colored script may not be picked up by scanning software.
Double Check Your Work:
- Review completed forms for accuracy.
- Verify details such as insurance identification numbers.
- Consider having a friend or spouse review for a fresh perspective.
- Don’t hesitate to ask about any concerns regarding the forms.
- Flag questions with a star or check for follow-up during your appointment.
Make A Copy:
- Create a copy of the completed forms for personal reference.
- Useful for addressing future questions about care or insurance billing.
Contact for Assistance:
- Reach out if there are any questions or concerns during the form-filling process.
- The office is ready to assist in completing patient forms.
If you have any questions please contact us. We are happy to assist you in filling out your patient forms.
Maximizing Your Insurance Benefits
Dental insurance can be confusing. Let us help!
- Check with your dental coverage carrier to find out what your yearly maximum is and how much you have left.
- Bring your benefits book with you to your appointment, if possible.
- We will complete all paperwork and submit claims to your insurance company.
- We can spread out your dental procedures to maximize your annual dental benefits.
Our financial coordinator is always available to assist you in obtaining the full benefits to which you are entitled under your dental benefit plan. There are thousands of dental benefit plans, and it is impossible to know in advance exactly what your benefits will be.
We encourage you to bring to your first appointment the papers from your dental coverage company that outline your benefits. We can help you better understand your particular policy. You should also call your dental benefits provider to confirm your yearly maximum and how much has been used. Your dental benefits provider will usually attempt to limit your coverage by using these annual caps on your benefits.